6.1.14

sunday

Yesterday, the holiday season officially ended at our house. Even though I went back to work on the 2nd, it still felt like I was on holiday the two days I was at work. As a result there was very little productivity over the weekend especially on Sunday. Of note the few things I accomplished were getting the eBay packages and returns from online shopping ready to be posted and paying for my exam (OK that one is kind of a big thing). Most of the weekend was spent like this…


Drinking lots of tea and eating up treats from Paris while enjoying some Woody Allen movies. I can watch the opening sequence from Manhattan, Midnight in Paris and To Rome with Love again and again. Sometimes that is exactly what you need to recharge your batteries. I think am ready to start the daily grind once more. Check in here in a few weeks days to see if I feel the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment